KI Ecopia: Rates
Escape civilization and immerse yourself in KI Ecopia Retreat's pristine wilderness! Only 20 minutes from the beach and nearest store!
The rate of $195* per night is based on twin share and includes:
- A self-contained, three bedroom- two bathroom home on a private secluded property
- Luxurious linen, including bath and beach towels
- Locally made natural body and hair care products
- Spacious, tastefully furnished lounge and dining area with magnificent 180 degree views
- Wood fireplace, fired by locally sourced pink gum fire wood
- Comfortable leather lounges
- Energy efficient appliances including flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player, iPod dock, fridge, and washing machine
- Board games
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Elegant outdoor settings and BBQ facilities
- Exclusive access to the Eleanor River, the private lagoon, and 150 acres of wilderness
- Stunning views of the valley and rolling hills
- A green experience in an eco-friendly property with a self sufficient solar system and pure KI rainwater
- An up close experience with the abundance of wildlife that frequent the property
*Extra guests are charged at $25 per person (toddlers up to 18 months are free of charge).
Booking and cancellation policy:
To confirm a booking a payment of 50% of the total amount is required. This deposit is non-refundable. The remainder 50% will be required 30 days prior to arrival date.
Cancellations 30 days or less before the check in date will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to re-book your entire stay to another group at full rate. All cancellations must be in writing.